WE PRINT ON
- Museo Silver Rag : Semi-gloss 300 gsm cotton paper containing silver for extra brightness. If you want traditional Agfa fibre-based print quality – this is it!
- Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Silk : Semi-gloss 310 gsm paper with traditional barium sulphate (baryta) base which gives the creamy whites and velvety blacks of a true fibre photographic B&W print.
- Museo Max : From one of the worlds oldest paper makers comes this maximum high textured, 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
- Moab Entrada : Entrada’s triple coating gives images a dimensional quality that nothing else matches it has a unique blend of slight but unobtrusive texture, excellent flatness and rich color.
- Museo Portfolio Rag : Has an extra smooth 100% cotton base from Crane & Co. is pH-neutral, acid free, and brightener free.
- Inkjet Pro Professional Glossy Film: Remember Cibachrome and Ilfochrome printing? Want the nearest thing in inkjet printing then here it is. InkjetPro Glossy Film requires no over coating or lamination when behind glass and the polyester film is archival and suitable for mounting with buffered museum matte boards. The film does not warp due to high humidity like paper media.
We specialize in printing on a range of beautiful Japanese and other Exotic papers
it’s a very different look to prints on western paper. We have a full range : heavily textured, very thin, slight sheen….. we recommend that you come in and examine these special papers for yourself. We have a range of about 15 papers from "Cloud Dragon Paper" to Egyptian Papyrus
- 4th generation 415gsm flexible poly/cotton canvas with brilliant white surface and US made acid free archival base. 70/30 cotton/polyester blend - a great benchmark canvas which we use on our Canon Wide Format printer.
We can also spray-laminate the finished print using a highly flexible protective coating . The laminate is waterbased, UV blocking, scratch-resistant, antifungal and ultra-clear. We can recommend framers and organise top quality stretching of canvas prints by Fitzroy Stretches.